The includes the following
- Picture Stop at the Church of the Savior onthe Spilled Blood.
- Inside visit to the St. Isaac’s Cathedral.
- Inside visit to Peters & Paul Fortress.
- Inside visit to the State Hermitage Museum.
- Metro ride (if time permits).
- Walking along Nevsky prospect.
9:00 — Pick-up at the terminal.
9:00 — 17:00 — City sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg.
The City Highlights Tour is the must for all first-time visitors. No need to worry about hiking all over the city to see everything; on this relaxing tour you can take a leisurely drive around the city and see all of the major sites. Throughout the tour you will learn a lot about the history, architecture, and arts of St. Petersburg.
During the tour you will visit:
- Peter & Paul Fortress — the kernel from which the city developed, the fortress contains a cathedral where the Pomanovsare buried.
- Church of the Savior on the Blood — it was built on the spot where Alexander II was fatally injured by a nihilist’s bomb; its onion domes evoke St.Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, and its interior is entirely covered in gilded mosaics.
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral — decorated inside with 14 kinds of marble, jasper, malachite, gilded stucco and mosaics, the cathedral’s golden dome offers a stunning view of the inner city.
The State Hermitage Museum —this stupendous museum boasts masterpieces by artists from Rembrandt to Matisse, prehistoric Siberian mummies and curios such as the Kolyvan Vase, displayed in a complex incorporating the Winter Palace, with its fabulously ornate décor.
17:00 — End at the ship.
|The cost of such an event||from 67 USD||More|
|Group size||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax||12 pax||14 pax||16-20 pax|
|Price in Euro||276||152||110||90||80||72||66||61|
- Share with friends: